Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This site is not helpful to me because the state of Oregon

Customer Question

This site is not helpful to me because the state of Oregon is not listed. I'm not sure what it is called but I want a simple transfer of my paid-for-home to my son when I die. Any referrals in Portland, Oregon 97213?
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you asking how you can transfer your property to your son when you pass without having to go through probate?

.

Do you only want him to have an interest after you pass or would you want him to have an ownership interest now?

.

thanks