Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I left my laptop at the security checkpoint E at Charlotte

Customer Question

I left my laptop at the security checkpoint E at Charlotte Douglas airport. I will be back there Sunday, what do I do?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

The first thing you can do is call the TSA Lost and Found at Charlotte Douglas airport to find out if your laptop was turned in: 1-***-***-****. If it was not, you can file a claim through TSA for lost or stolen items while going through security checkpoints; just follow directions at this site, to file a claim:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support/claims

-----------

As you can see, on the right side of your screen, you can email the Claims Department and also call Customer Service for further questions (General Questions)

----------------

When you are back there on Sunday, you may get more done in person with the TSA Lost and Found and/or the airport's Lost and Found, so keep hopeful!

I hope you are able to have your laptop returned to you and wish you much good luck!

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,

Cher