Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What are the steps in court once a case is filed a plaintiff

Customer Question
needs to take in court? ie:arbitration...
What are the steps in court once a case is filed a plaintiff needs to take in court?
ie:arbitration procedure
what constitutes a summons?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry, I do not quite understand the question. Please clarify:

1) What state is this in?

2) What would the suit be for? If money is owed, then how much?

3) Are you asking how to begin a lawsuit? Or how to force an arbitration clause in a contract on which the suit would be based upon?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Tina, Lawyer