How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2183
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What to do when company refuses to the return my property or

Customer Question

What to do when company refuses to the return my property or return my calls. I was getting an quote for selling my designer items for resale but after they received my my merchandise they never called me for a quote, I never signed any documents, never released or agreed for my items to be sold without my consent. They never And still have not responded to me and they avoid my calls, and now it's been over 90 days and Found my items being sold on their website. They took and sold my property. I never signed sny thing nor do I gave them persmission, after months of being avoided I found out they sold my property and won't call me back . What do I do. They took my seven items stole and sold my property without my constant. I later on found out they sold my property for over 5000- and won't return my calls.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
You need to file a lawsuit in small claims court for civil theft and breach of contract. You need to seek all damages.