How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a fairly large judgment, several years old, that I

Customer Question

I have a fairly large judgment, several years old, that I have been unable to enforce. Please advise how one goes about enforcing a judgment.
Thank you for your courtesy & cooperation in this matter.
Ceil Christensen
300 S. Stagecoach #1311
San Marcos, TX 78666 (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ceil: It appears that you wish to be contacted by phone, which Will Entail Our Premium Service program. I can make you such an offer; however there is an additional charge involved. If you accept, you can expect a call from me sometime this evening, since I am not going to be at the computer very much between now and perhaps nine tonight. I am on Eastern time, so that puts at about 7 o'clock your time.