Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

If you have a trusted traveler number and Global Express

Customer Question

If you have a trusted traveler number and Global Express card to you need TSA PRE on your boarding pass if you flying on Briitish Airways first class out of LAX
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you have a Global Entry (GOES) card, you would need your TSA Precheck or Trusted Traveler/Known Traveler number printed on your boarding pass to receive expediting screening.

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, again.

I'm just checking in with you to see how everything is going. I hope all is well!

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know. If you need any additional information, please simply click 'Reply' and I will be glad to help you further.

I look forward to hearing back from you and/or receiving a positive rating.

Many thanks!
Cher