Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I applied Global Entry or TSA PreCheck when it was first

Customer Question

I applied for either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck when it was first offered thru American Express. It has been shown on my plane tickets when I traveled but I do not know the KTN. I tried to find out thru the TSA PreCheck website but with no luck so I assume I must have applied for the Global Entry.
How can I get this info???
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.

If this is where you went to check for your KTN number:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

and it wasn't there, you can check the following for Global Entry:

https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes

Scroll all the way down to the bottom and enter your username and password ***** you have them, in the box to the left or register for a GOES account to the right.

Also, to jog your memory, do you remember if you paid $85 for Precheck or $100 for GOES (Global Entry)?

You can also call the Universal Enrollment Service, but they are only open on weekdays:

(***-***-****) between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri.

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, again.

I'm just checking in with you to see how everything is going. I hope all is well!

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know. If you need any additional information, please simply click 'Reply' and I will be glad to help you further.

I look forward to hearing back from you and/or receiving a positive rating.

Many thanks!
Cher