How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks assistance. The State A.G. is allowing the lawyers in

Customer Question

hi SAM,
Thanks for the assistance. The State A.G. is allowing the lawyers in her office to respond to
a petition for redress against the SEC. OF STATE [CAL] wherein the A.G. directly benefits in that the political opponents do not have the use of free STATE lawyers and 2. / the issues that are of contention directly help the A.G. if they are blocked. 3/ This A.G. is running as a candidate for the same Federal office as the petitioner.
ALSO, new issue is the A.G. is presently using State property for her political TV ads and
State security protection for her campaign protection.
Last we also discovered that the Sec. of State allowed ballots sent to ethnic [Chinese ] voters even though the voters asked to be on English only ballot material.
CAL. CODES ,/ fed and state reference cases,too, please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


Thank you.

I suggest, that if there is a misuse of office for political reasons, as you state, your first step is to file a complaint with the Fair Political Practices Commission.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

This appears to be a situation, where the AG would be required to recuse her entire office and use an AG from a contiguous state to take on this case so as not to even have the appearance of any impropriety.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

All you need to do is make that complaint with the Commission. They will investigate this matter. They are not party affiliated and you can also advise the Media that the complaint has been filed so they stay on top of it and cannot try to sweep anything under any rugs. Not that they would of course.