How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I WOND A FINAL JUDGEMENT TOVER TWO YEARS AGO.........Can an attorney read over my counter compliant in a ase I won two years ago ... with two FJ both I will supply. I want my counter compliant to refer only to thefj of which I won fraud, breach of contract and unclean hands with the judge giving an example. I want the counter compint with no new issued to bring up due to my age. I want to walk into court and claim my damges and walk out. My attorney does not want to do this, he wants new issues brought up that I do not. therefore, I want to hand him mhis counter complant with stiken 'new issues by another attorney that says, these issues you did not win. thank you I need this done to day. i can do this by skype with answers as the attorney reads the cc to me. thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First off, if you won a final judgment already, you cannot raise the same issues in another complaint against the same parties, that would be considered res judicata (already decided). You cannot relitigate what you already won or lost in the court. So I am not clear as to what you are specifically seeking to do here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a foreclsure, they lost by a final judgment of unclean hands, fraud, breech o contract. I had a counter coplint in tack.. a couple of months later another judge gave an oder of 'forecslure resolved, only money damages by counter comlaint and request for jury trial is the issue." I have eightive pages, of counter complint being 'amended' . I do nto wna any new coutns that bring up moreyears..and I want you to red ans strike out any
new counts of this eitghy five pages.. skype is wonderful for i can share my nine years experice.. I think this way is not going to work for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
That is a long document and time consuming. I will send you an offer for premium service as required.