Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

Only , can I ask a few questions about the letter

Customer Question

only richard,
can I ask a few questions about the letter
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Sure. What are your questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I make changes to the letter . This part does not make sense. you forgot to change that part from where you copied the letter from.
) my actual damages, including reimbursement of all costs incurred in connection with the Porsche, and any and all additional expenses incurred by me in pursuing my remedies,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I'm so sorry. Yes, the document is in Word format and you can make any changes you need or want to make. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i need to get you to approve the changes?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You do not. The template belongs to you and you can make any changes you wish to make. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was your recommendation to have her come get her stuff as stated in the letter or can I state that I can keep the stuff but she can pay me half the cost?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You can change the letter in whatever way you choose...it is merely a template for you to start from. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't really have to file legal action do I? I'm hoping that will just be a way to get her to not go forward with the case
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You are under no legal obligation to take any action beyond the letter. You can make your decision, in your discretion, after you see her response to your letter. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
since i received her letter on the 23rd when do I have to have sent the reply by? to be within the 10 days I have to respond
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Since the letter states within 10 days of the date of the letter and the letter is dated 5.21.16, I would send it so she gets it on or before the 31st of May.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You're very welcome. :) Have a great holiday weekend!