How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a child by a fbi agent or snitch and I'm having a

Customer Question

I have a child by a fbi agent or snitch and I'm having a hard time with him he keeps putting his hands on me having his friends attack me I almost got killed not to long ago and Rob by his people he shot my Windows out over an agreement and because I called cos on him when he put my child in the hospital now I want him out my life for good and he needs to pay child support but he keeps threatening so I need a lawyer what should I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Is there a court order regarding custody yet?

Is he named on the birth certificate?