Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Can i check the status of an application online?

Customer Question

can i check the status of an application online?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

Yes, you can check the status of your TSA Precheck by going to the following website and filling in all the required information:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

or call Universal Enrollment Service at:

***-***-**** between 8am - 10pm Eastern time, Mon. - Fri.

For GOES, you can call the CBP directly, to check your status: 855 - 873 - 4637.

--------------

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher