How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son's mother disappeared years I had no idea where she

Customer Question

My son's mother disappeared for 14 years I had no idea where she was and I couldn't get no help from D.O.R. so now I'm hoping I'm not stuck with this huge child support bill thats ruining my life is there anything I can do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

There was a child support order entered in favor of the mother?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.