How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are trying to find a NC lawyer who will represent us in a

Customer Question

We are trying to find a NC lawyer who will represent us in a Civil Case of Abuse of Judicial Process.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We are not able to refer any specific lawyer to you or handle your case in person; but if you are looking for a list of lawyers in NC that have some experience in doing this work, I may be able to help you for the deposit amount you have posted. Did you want to continue?