Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I am registered with Delta. Why do I not get tsa pre check

Customer Question

i am registered with Delta. Why do I not get tsa pre check on American?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. First, you should make sure American and any other airlines you fly, have your TSA Precheck number which is your Known Traveler Number (KTN). Register will all airlines, as you have with Delta. The reason you did not get TSA Precheck on American may be because it is a randomized system which does not guarantee you will receive it on every flight. This is done, to enhance security measures and certain passengers are randomly chosen to be or not to be selected for Precheck on any given flight. American Airlines is a participant in TSA Precheck and you can view more information, here: https://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/secureFlight.jsp--------- Make sure that any airport or airline you fly, is a participant in the Precheck program. You can check for participating airports, here: https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/map----------I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much! Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue. Warmest wishes,Cheryl