Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

Good morning agent….my name is ***** *****……I already leave

Customer Question

good morning agent….my name is ***** *****……I already leave my global entry card….,how do I get the tsa pre check card or do I automatically have it with the global entry card?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. While it might take some time to get through this, we will get through it together.

ANSWER: Yes, you can qualify for TSA PreCheck expedited processing if you are enrolled in Global Entry. When making your reservations, make sure you include your Trusted Traveler number in the Known Traveler Number field or give it to the agent that makes your reservation.

You can find your Trusted Traveler/Known Traveler Number on the back of the Global Entry ID card where it says "PASS ID."

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.