How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

2008 taxreport. the person make my incontax ,still

Customer Question

2008 taxreport. the person make my incontax ,still $5000.00...lrs..giveme a.nswer 2015....sheriff officer say too late..for you can help get the money back.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney and would like to assist you for informational purposes, but not as legal advice. If your 2008 income tax return was wrong, you can file an amended return to correct it.