How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was stripped of my mom & Legal Guardian Rights to defend "

Customer Question

I was stripped of my mom & Legal Guardian Rights to defend " what is in my son's Best Interest" - specifically - his G.Home Doctor "Ceased" his Medical Treatment that was prescribed by one of the Top G.I Doctors/G.I, Dir. Holy Cross Hosp/ Ft. Laud.Fl.It has been successfyl in keeping my son Happy/in Excellant Health/ & Content for 31 yrs.My son almost died after the Dr. ordered all Keystone Staff to "Cease" the LEAST INVASIVETREATMENT FOR HIS TOXIC MEGA COLON. THE Dr. who stopped this treatment knows Oabout a Toxic Mega Colon. My son & I have been Grieving for each other since Easter -I was told if I dared go near my son/ the Policewould putme in Jail. My son will die if he is not allowednto have his Hydro Colonic Treatment ASAP. I am worried sick. Please advise me - I need to get n=my son back under my authority so I can get him the Treatment he needs ASAP. Thank you so much for your assistance. PegE ** Police/ Dist. Atty. / no luck getting Atty to represent me.The ct. was Stackd against meserved on Apr. 12th/ sentenced on Apri. 13th to the most crewl & unjust sentence for a Vulnerable Innocent Victim who has never done anything against the Law. Please helpMy "Best Teammate Ever, Tom's time is running OUT ! He will die without his Treatment!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or