How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My granddaughter filed support and decided to start using

Customer Question

My granddaughter filed for child support and decided to start using her maiden name even though she's not divorced. What repercussions will that have on any or all of the paperwork she's done so far??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. It is a pleasure to assist you today. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of experience handling matters of this nature, by the way. Do you know what paperwork she has filed and where she has filed it up to this point? Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you.