Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TSA GLOBAL ENTRY CARD WIFE AND

Customer Question

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A TSA GLOBAL ENTRY CARD FOR MY WIFE AND MYSELF HOW DO I DO THIS

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you.As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. Don’t worry - it might take some time, but we will get through it together.ANSWER: Here is information on the GOES Trusted Traveler program: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes.Create a new profile. This process will screen your background and allow individuals who pass the screening to obtain a Trusted Traveler number. Once you have the Trusted Traveler number, when you are making reservations with a participating airline and through a participating airport, there will be a space or option in your booking process that will say or ask for a "Known Traveler Number" or "KTN." This is where you include the Trusted Traveler number.I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.  Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.Thank you!
Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next. Thank you.