How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Live in a production house neighborhood. The house across

Customer Question

Live in a production house neighborhood. The house across the street has a nice basketball court approved by the HOA by way of petition. However kids cannot play on because occasionally balls go ino the neighbors backyard and the husband yells at the kids and puts up big no tresspassing signs. The wife who is on the deed also, signed the petition which showed exactly where the court would go. Is there anything we can do? This man is very scary.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: They called the police who just came by and said they didn't want anything to do with it because they didn't consider it a police matter
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, not on my land, pls read my above comment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: pls. read above comment about police telling them not to call because it is not a police matter
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Sir: What is your question about this situation?