How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm writing on behalf of my girlfriend who is dealing with a

Customer Question

I'm writing on behalf of my girlfriend who is dealing with a company to sort out her tax return. They have made numerous errors throughout and recently became extremely disrespectful towards my girlfriend when she attempted to sort things out.
They refuse to mail her papers despite my girlfriend offering envelopes and postage (my girlfriend will not go to their office because she feels extremely unfortable.
My girlfriend is considering contacting the IRS, keeping records of all communications as well as contacting the better business bureu.
Could you give any advice regarding this unpleasant situation? She is sending multiple messages, including unpleasant voicemails.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.