How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118635
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I, Ted Landkammer, was a zeek rewards member. I sent in my

Customer Question

I, Ted Landkammer, was a zeek rewards member. I sent in my claim as called for and apparently in the crush of millions of dollars to be collected etc. they lost my claim.. UNfortunately I mailed in a cashiers check for $4000.00 dollars and before I could stop payment the Receivor cashed my check and added it to the huge pile of monies. My check came in to Zeek only a week before the project was closed by the law etc. I am frustrated by the whole system--They are overwhemed! I would appreciate any help..Sincerely, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Zeek rewards program was a Ponzi scam and that is why it was shut down. They are not going to pay you back, they were criminals involved in fraudulent activity, so emailing them is not going to help you. Your one possible recourse would be to file a complaint with the FBI against them and hopefully when the criminal complaint is over you can get restitution. Your other recourse is filing suit against the company and board who was running the company and seek to bring them into court to get your money back.