Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

How long does it take to get an answer after you filed your

Customer Question

How long does it take to get an answer after you filed your application. I have an appointment Wednesday the 26th of May and will be flying out on Friday, 27th.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. Don’t worry - it might take some time, but we will get through it together. ANSWER: Due to background checks, it generally takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to get a result. Therefore, unfortunately, you will not have a response by the time you travel on 5/27. I'm very sorry. I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge. And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that. Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job. A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it. And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category. Thank you!
Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers. I have not yet received a rating for my customer service. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next. Thank you.