Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Father-in-law's step son has put a hidden camera in my

Customer Question

My Father-in-law's step son has put a hidden camera in my Father-in-laws home without his knowledge in Texas, I'm reasonably sure the wife is aware. Is this legal. My Father-in-Law is the sole owner of the house.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) How old is your step-son? Does he live at the home?2) Do you live at your father-in-law's home?3) Why did he do this? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The step-son is 67 yrs old. he lives in a house across the street. I do not live in the home. We think he did this to build a case against the care workers.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Is the father-in-law mentally incapacitated?