How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was released from a nursing home recently and discovered I

Customer Question

I was released from a nursing home recently and discovered I had been assigned a guardian while in there. Nobody told me I was getting one. She has not kept my bills paid up, my utilities or car insurance etc. I lost my storage unit and everything in it, and recently got an eviction notice from the park where my manufactured home is parked. I have tried to take care of the and been successful on most of them. But she continues to pay herself. Is this legal?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. It's legal but may be (and most likely is) a breach of her duties. You probably want to visit with a lawyer that does "legal malpractice" and see whether they are interested in pursuing her. You can locate a lawyer that pracices in that specialty by going to and entering Legal Malpractice in the section for Area of Practice. If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread.