How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27460
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About 20 years ago, I was at a party in which an underage girl

Customer Question

About 20 years ago, I was at a party in which an underage girl claimed that a number of us had sex with her. No charges were brought against anyone at the time, however, I believe that someone at a private school I am currently attending recently heard about it. They believe they have a credible testimony/witness and I have a bank account set up with them that I have been making payments online for classes etc.. Can they claim that I have illegally set up a bank payments to cover up sex abuse?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Their claim would be far fetched, and without the cooperation of the alleged underaged girl the case will go nowhere. If you can demonstrate that you have been taking classes, etc., it wouldn't look like an illegal account.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.