How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 21422
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I applied received

Customer Question

My name is Laine **************. I applied for and received my TSA pre-check status in December 2015. Unfortunately, I have somehow misplaced the document I received and would like to request another one, as I will be traveling in July, 2016. Please let me know what additional information I need to submit for verification. My passport # ***** ***********, dob ***********.

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Laine and thanks for your question. You can retrieve your TSA Precheck Known Traveler Number (KTN) by calling the following phone number or visiting the site, below: Call Universal Enrollment Service at 855- 347- 8371 or you can visit this website and fill in all requested information : can ask them to mail you another verification letter at the same time, since it's misplaced. I hope you found this information helpful and if so, please let me know and/or take a moment to choose a positive rating from the top of your page and then click 'submit'; this is the only way I receive credit for assisting you, today. Thank you very much. I will always be here if you need additional information, so just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue. Warmest wishes,Cher