How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Texas Lawyer. Submitted my taxes and it's been

Customer Question

I need a Texas Lawyer. Submitted my taxes and it's been rejected due to incorrect birth date. I am 88 years old and this is the first time this has happened. I was told IRS has the wrong year of birth.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Are they getting their information from social security here or your birth certificate.Where is the error here as best you can tell??