How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19672
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I see al lof these complaints and what is fingerhut

Customer Question

hello, i see al lof these complaints and what is fingerhut doing about them, i'm starting to dislike them as well. i purchased a 1200 diamond ring injanuary 2016 it was not dilivered until february 2016, all i wanted to do was exchange the ring for a more expensive one, they told me that the 3 months period had passed, i have written them emails i also chatted with a live person, their pollicy is only about the money they have never asked how did you lijke your purchase or to do a survery ,i want that exchange moer than anything, but these people are like robots , can you help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You can file complaint about how you were treated to the Better Business Bureau and your Attorney General's Office. This site does not offer legal representation. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm where I started ,I'll have to keep posting on Facebook and Twitter,ok thank you,so am I being charged more than five dollars?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am only a site user just like you. I do not handle the billing for the site. For billing questions, kindly contact the site's customer service. Best wishes,