Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I am asking this because of the current problems with the long

Customer Question

I am asking this because of the current problems with the long lines and people missing their flights on account of the long security lines.I am flying from Orlando to long island on may27th. the flight is at 3pm.how early do I need to be at oralando airport to have enough time to get through the check point so I don't miss my flight?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer. Your patience is greatly appreciated! It is recommended that you arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure (12PM). Orlando, especially, is known for it's long security lines and May 27th is the beginning of the Memorial Day weekend--a much traveled time. I hope all goes well and you have a wonderful flight! I hope you found this information helpful and will please take a moment to choose a positive rating from the ratings bar at the top of your page, then click 'submit'; this is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much! I will always be here if you need additional information, so just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue. Warmest wishes,Cher