How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33504
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a resident of FLORIDA and now live in MN but may move

Customer Question

I was a resident of FLORIDA and now live in MN but may move back to FL at some point. I have a Fl drivers license and voter registration but no physical FL address. Do I need to get a MN license or just report a new address to FL?
Thank you.
Jon Kaspari
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.If you have no Florida address then you are no longer a Florida resident and must get a MN license. If you relocate back to Florida you can obtain your Florida license then, but your residency is MN now and you are required by law to have a DL which reflects your state of residence.