Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to have a writ of garnishment reversed in the state

Customer Question
of Maryland. Or legal help...
I need to have a writ of garnishment reversed in the state of Maryland. Or legal help with a payment plan
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
5/17/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….1. On what facts would you rely to reverse the garnishment?2. Can you please be more specific as to what type of help you need with a payment plan? Has the creditor offered such an option to you?
Tina, Lawyer