Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My son is in desperate need of an attorney. He was just arrested

Customer Question
in a Salem IN for...
My son is in desperate need of an attorney. He was just arrested in a Salem IN for attempted murder and other charges. He has major medical issues. He has been having problems with racial profiling for months in this community. I told him to come back to Louisville KY. His girlfriend is white and he lives with her in a small town call Salem,IN. Ken has reported to me that even the one or several officerS on the police department or sheriff department have been racially profiling him. Following him around town, several guys just called him "niggar "and approached his car. He pulled out his gun and they fled the scene. I told him to be careful and just come back home. His older brother told him the same message. I knew he would get framed on something. Now this has happen! He maybe found death before the weekend or before you answered this email. Please help, before another black man is injustically killed. He was arrested in Salem IN, his name is ***** ***** Anderson. I'm his mom, Customer, I'm raising four special needs grandchildren, one with autism and this child loves his uncle. If something happen to Ken, our world will be shattered. My contact information(###) ###-####cell, home 502 -234-2469.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/14/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I noticed no one had picked up on your request. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Tina, Lawyer