How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Just Answer: I had been asked one of your professional

Customer Question

Dear Just Answer: I had been asked one of your professional lawyers to see if you can help my brother and me finding a right the attorney regarding to receive our deceased parents's US civilians government pensions and or benefits. Please response back me your answer regarding the professional attorney(s) who handle the deceased parents's pensions for their 2 sons of my brother and me live on Social Security Disability Incomes and this matters.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am sorry, but we cannot make personal referrals to attorneys. Please use the same sites used by other attorneys to get a local SS attorney, or