Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I have a card pacemaker recently inserted, I have a

Customer Question

I have a card for the pacemaker recently inserted, I have a flight coming up in June and the card should get me thru security OK.. My question. I have two plastic pill containers for several prescription drugs. I plan to put in a carry on rather than risk a baggage delay. Also sometime ago the my plastic shave crème and deoderant were tossed in the junk from my carry on bag by TSA Security.. Is this still routine or should I put these items in the BIG BAG ? Thank you Robert ****** *******************

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Since this is prescription medication there is no limit to the amount of medication and you should put that in your carry on. As for the deodorant and shaving cream they need to be small bottles and put in plastic bags so they will not be thrown out.
Gel deodorant and aerosol/spray deodorants must be 3.4 oz or less and placed in a quart sized baggie. Larger sizes can be placed in your checked luggage. I