Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have misplaced our letter(s) from the TSA with our pre check

Customer Question

I have misplaced our letter(s) from the TSA with our pre check numbers on them. I believe that they are in our storage facility in Minden, NV and we are in Seattle, WA. Can you help me? I have the ticket numbers from the last time we flew on Alaska Airlines.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you misplaced your TSA Precheck numbers. If you have the actual tickets from the last time you flew, if Precheck was applied to the reservation, you may find that number on the ticket, as well. If not, to find your KTN (Known Traveler Number) for TSA Precheck, call the number below or go to the website provided: Call Universal Enrollment Service: 855- 347- 8371 or you can visit this website, below and fill in all requested information : https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V--------------I hope you found this helpful. Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback (5 stars); that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher