Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm being sued loan I could no longer pay on after offering

Customer Question

I'm being sued for a loan I could no longer pay on after offering to make lower payments and being denied that. I can't afford an attorney and have been avoiding being served papers
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I can't afford one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my-responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question..Can you tell me what state this is in?.I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?..thanksBarrister