Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I own a home care agency and i have quickbooks desktop version

Customer Question

i own a home care agency and i have quickbooks desktop version and need a password ***** login to it. Is there a problem when it comes to hippa for that
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i am using quickbooks desktop. I have clients addresses and personal information about where they live
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
No there should be no issue. Contact info is not necessarily hippa protected info but you should use all efforts to keep their info private.
If you have no further questions, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated as we only get paid for positive ratings of 3 stars or more.