Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can I file a complaint against a specific district arrow by

Customer Question
for zealous power trip and...
Can I file a complaint against a specific district arrow by for zealous power trip and mocking my family in court room?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
5/12/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Hello, I assume by district arrow, you meant to type district attorney. If so, yes, you can certainly report her to her supervisor if you feel his or her behavior was rude and unprofessional. If that's not the sort of thing you had in mind, please reply with additional information and I will add to my answer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Zoey,
Sorry for my misspells
Yes a specific district attorney in Ma, she is way over zealous power trip intimadating and mocking my family to keep my nephew behind bars with no bail, when she even had judge get a bench warrant against me that left me visiting probation on weekly basis and go in person once weekly trying to charge me for accessory after the fact, it's a complex case. My dying mother is overwhelmed with all as she witnessed her behavior in court room basically trashing our family
There isn't too much you can do against a prosecutor. They cannot be sued or prosecuted, for example, as they have immunity for what they do as a function of their employment. Also, you can expect a prosecutor to want to go after a defendant vigorously. That's what she gets paid to do. She's not supposed to be nice and understanding to defendants. That said, if she's rude and unprofessional towards innocent members of a defendant's family, you can report that to the her supervisor. You could also report her to her licensing authority and potentially get her investigated and/or file a complaint with your State Attorney General.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney