Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

Is it possible to revoke model/performer release extremely

Customer Question

Is it possible to revoke model/performer release for an extremely hard-core/degredation porn?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. It depends on the terms of the release. Some contracts have a clause providing for them to be cancelled or revoked within a set time period. If the contract here doesn't have that, then the performer wouldn't have an automatic right to revoke the release. However, it may be possible to try to buy the other party out of the contract - seeing if they'll be willing to cancel the release in exchange for a cash payment. Any such agreement should be in writing for the protection of all parties. If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.