Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I SEEM TO HAVE MISPLACED MY KNOWN TRAVEL NUMBER. CAN YOU GIOVE

Customer Question

I SEEM TO HAVE MISPLACED MY KNOWN TRAVEL NUMBER. CAN YOU GIOVE IT TO ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. You can log into your goes account and get that number . If you have forgotten your goes account information you can go through the steps listed on this page to get access to that account . https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you. If you misplaced your Known Traveler Number (KTN), you most likely have TSA Precheck. You can retrieve your number by calling the Universal Enrollment Center or accessing the following site: Universal Enrollment Service: 855- 347- 8371 https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V----If this helped, please take a moment to rate positively, so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much! If you need more information, do not rate negatively, just click 'REPLY', type 'For Cher Only', and I will be glad to continue. Best regards,Cher
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, again.I'm just checking in with you to see how everything is going. I hope all is well!I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know. If you need any additional information, please simply click 'Reply', type "For Cher Only" and I will be glad to help you further.I look forward to hearing back from you, soon.Best wishes!Cher
Hi, I am just following up to see if you were able to get your number through the information that I gave you. Please let me know if u have further questions. Hope