How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend jailed in small TN town to appear.Case

Customer Question

I have a friend jailed in small TN town for failure to appear.Case was from 3-4yrs prior & she was on probation,She had met with a new assigned PO week before she was arrested at her home(I was talking to her via phone when officers came).When meeting with the new PO she was advised by him that since she had been in no trouble,working 6 day weeks,& was up to date on Probation payments & other court costs he thought she could apply to be released from probation & told her as far as he was concerned she could check with him bi=monthly until that happened.I spoke with him. He was unaware of any outstanding problems with her situation.She has a son(junior yr HS)with med problems,now fallen on the Grandmother to keep up with.Her original lawyer David Robins was contacted,but has since representing her long ago,joined a law firm in Johnson City.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel.Please tell me what information I can provide for you in this regard? What is the question?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
And is Mr. Robbins her new PO? And what was she on probation for? She is employed now?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloHave you seen my request for more information?