How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19132
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Toll fines JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

Toll fines
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: There saying I owe 30k in fines for $20 for $1.75 toll
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to settle with the tollways they saying I owe 30k in iPass what can I do
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. If the account has been referred to a collection agency, you need to contact the collector and see if the collector may be able to get the amount reduced. Otherwise, you would have to contact the governmental agency directly to see if the agency would be willing to reduce the amount and set up a payment plan for you. Otherwise, you have to make a payment plan to pay the full amount due. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.