How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I start work with a contract do my room Addison , I agreed

Customer Question

I start work with a contract do my room Addison , I agreed the quote and he started drawing plan , he said he paid $1000 deposit for drawing , when I plan to sign the contract And talk about the details I feel he is not nice to negotiate , so I decide get few more days to make decision , he was not happy left with drawing plan and contract , today he noticed me I have two choices , one is paid $1375 for canceling the project but get nothing , another one is pay $4000 for continue the project , I feel bad about it , I would like to pay his work he involved which is $375 , if he give me plan I can pay $1375 , I don't know what I can do now , he would not pick up phone call only email ,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I prefer live phone call :(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that good time for you to call me now , thanks .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I will involve to a law suit ?