Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have lost my ID and have a flight to Virginia on Thursday

Customer Question

I have lost my ID and have a flight to Virginia on Thursday what can I do
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome. If you lost your driver's license, the TSA accepts other forms of ID, which are listed, below: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification----------------- The TSA understands that ID's can be lost and they can use databases available to them to verify your identity, so you should most likely not have a problem boarding the plane. Another idea, is to either go online or go to your DMV, tomorrow and apply for a duplicate driver's license and even if you can't get it on that day, a receipt saying you've applied for a 'duplicate' should suffice for the TSA screener. I hope all goes well! If my information was helpful, please remember to rate positively, as that is the only way I will receive credit for my assistance. Even after rating, you can always ask any follow-up questions at any time. Warmest wishes,Cher