How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to have legal advice about J1 visa waiver. I have

Customer Question

I am looking to have legal advice about J1 visa waiver. I have a practice of psychiatrist in Sonoma County. My office is located 4 miles from MUA ( Federally designated Medically Underserved area) . We also admit to a hospital which is also about 3 miles from federally designated medically underserved area. We take medicare and medicaid. I am wondering if I can recruit J1 visa holder physician through J1 Visa waiver ( Conrad 30 ) .
Please let me know if this is possible since my office location is very very close to a medically underserved area. ( MUA) . Let me know if you have experience in processing such waiver cases in california.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have a state health agency that would request the waiver and support the application for waiver, since that is one of the statutory grounds for the waiver?