Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Telia. JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Telia.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Mine and my husbands home was repossessed. That same day he took his clothes told me to go to my mom's with my son and left.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that considered abandonment and grounds for divorce?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He's also going to one of his childs mothers house on days off. Is that considered adultery?
Thank you for the information: In what State are you located? How long ago did your husband leave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Arkansas. He left 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the information. Is that considered abandonment and grounds for divorce? Response 1: Yes, if he has the ability to support you and your son, but has chosen not to do so. See Arkansas Code Title 9 Subtitle 2 Chapter 12 Section 9-12-301(b)(7) He's also going to one of his child mothers house on days off. Is that considered adultery? Response 2: Just going to someone's house is not by itself considered adultery. You must prove that they are actually having an affair. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.