How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Back in around august of 2010 i loan 8,000 dollars to my upline

Customer Question

Back in around august of 2010 i loan 8,000 dollars to my upline supervisor with the promise of paying me back in december that same year. However doing that time her live in boyfriend was audit by the irs for back taxes. the irs froze thir escess and they was force to file bankrupt. they money I loan her was explain that it was part of my retirement money and I would definitely need it back as promise. we signed papers and had them notirize at wellsfargo bank. after I found out about her situation we met again in 2015 in front another notary and sign a revise copy of payment where she was to pay at least 75.00 a month until she get full employment and she would agree to pay more. i have not heard from her since January of 2016 and neither have she honor her commitment. i have retire since 2006 and. on a fix income. can someone help me please!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information. If you are wanting representation, that is not what this forum offers. As the Site information states we provided legal information. If you are looking for information and what your next step could be, then I can assist you there. If you need an attorney, you will need to contact a local attorney to represent you. Just let me know if you are asking what step you can take to collect the money you believe you are owed.