Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Is it possible to expedite an interview? I am traveling abroad

Customer Question

Is it possible to expedite an interview? I am traveling abroad on June 12.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Jane and welcome. The only way to expedite an interview is to take a chance and go into an Enrollment Center as a "walk-in" instead of making an appointment (sometimes their appointment schedule can be filled up for 3 months or more) and be prepared to wait. In some locations, there isn't much of a wait and in others, it's busier. Hopefully, you'll choose a good one at go at a good time. I would guess around mid-morning or mid-afternoon would be best, ***** ***** people in your area are at work. Also, getting there about 1/2 hour before they open, in the early morning is good. Make sure you know the hours of the Enrollment Center you want to go to, as they vary. Also, make sure you have all your required paperwork and identification materials with you. I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to get your interview, soon! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue at no additional cost.Warmest regards,Cher